- Fast Process
- Cost Saving
- One Stop Service
- Focus Foreign Investor
- Chinese Language Support
Employees are a significant asset to any business. As an entrepreneur, ensuring that your employee management responsibilities are up-to-par with current labor laws will increase your chances of enjoying a fruitful business venture.
We help our clients achieve a seamless experience in processing payroll requirements for their employees.
1: What We Offer
We provide end-to-end assistance from salary computations, monthly and annual contributions with appropriate government agencies, employee tax, and compliance with current labor laws.
- Gather and Collate
- Analyze and Process
- Review and Finalize
- Report and Fulfill
2: What We Require
Before availing of payroll processing services, you will need to secure the necessary documents:
- Payroll register records
- Monthly timesheet details
- BIR Form 2316 from the previous employer
- Employee details and a copy of the Contract
Payroll processing in the Philippines involves four steps:
- Client sends montly timesheets and other requirements
- Payroll provider computes gross salary, withholding tax, and government contributions of each employee
- Payroll reports are sent to client for review
- Payroll provider submits final payroll report to appropriate government offices.
The requirements for payroll processing in the Philippines are as follows:
- Employee details (including BIR Form 2316 from previous employer)
- Monthly timesheet details (including number of hours worked, overtime, tardiness, and absences)
- Payroll register showing individual salaries, taxes withheld, and deductions for government contributions
- Bank transmittal report reflecting name of employer, net pay, and bank account number.
After the client submits all required documents for computation, payroll processing in the Philippines usually takes 3-6 business days.